Search Constraints

You searched for: Aquisition Source Centennial Church History Project. County Chairman Remove constraint Aquisition Source: Centennial Church History Project. County Chairman
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Pleasant Creek Methodist Church was organized in 1800 when Mr. land was donated land for the building.  The church was later rebuilt several times until the current structure was completed in 1903
Little Bethel Missionary Baptist Church was organized in 1803.
Little Bethel Missionary Baptist Church was organized in 1803.
This church was organized in 1850.  The present church was built in 1883.
Mt. Zion was organized in 1835. This church was built in 1838.
This building on West King Street of Martinsburg "is the second building on this same plot of land; this building was built in 1913 -- the educational building seen on the rear of the church edifice was built in 1925. The stone building seen in the right of the photo was purchased in 1925 by the church.  This stone building has been here for many years and has a long history of use by many businesses."
This Friends (or Quakers) church was built in approximately 1796