Search Constraints

You searched for: Aquisition Source Comstock, Jim Remove constraint Aquisition Source: Comstock, Jim
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Viewed from the South West. This barn has asymmetrical gable ends indicating it was built before 1840.
View from the North East.
View from the south west. Built in 1795 by Ferdinado Fairfax, godson of George and Martha Washington.
View from the south west.
Located on Bullskin Creek, the house was built by John Ariss in 1786.
Interior of the house, west end of north wall of room to right of "?". Also known as Shepard Hall, the structure was built in 1798 by Moses Shepard.
South and West (Rear) of the structure also known as "Shepard Hall". The house was built in 1798 by Moses Shepard.
View from South West. The house was built in the late 18th century.
View from the North West.
Located in the Halltown area, it's also known as the Humphreys-Alexander House. The structure was built ca. 1845.
View from south west. Also known as Prospect Hill, the house was built ca, 1796.
View from the south west. Built by Frank Turner in 1830 on the Berryville Rd. near Charles Town. He sold the property, also known as Bullskin Farm to Straith Briscoe.