Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Comstock, Jim Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Comstock, Jim
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Notes on back of photograph: "Uncle Edgar Lucher (3rd on porch), Uncle Ira Lucher (And first wife, who's name is unreadable), Uncle Sam Fordham and Clara Lucher (daughter of Aunt Nina)." Note the nets over the horses' ears to keep flies out.
View from the south west.
Interior of the house, west end of north wall of room to right of "?". Also known as Shepard Hall, the structure was built in 1798 by Moses Shepard.
View of outbuilding from south-east.
Also known as the Fairfax Grant Stock Farm, built ca. 1775.
Outbuilding which is probably a meat house on a large farm, viewed from the south-west.
Named Falling Spring and located near Shepherdstown, West Virginia. The structure was built by Jacob Morgan in 1841. Viewed from the south-east.
Built by John Thornton Augustine Washington, grand-nephew of George Washington, in 1825. View from the south-east.
Built by Samuel Washington, younger brother of George Washington in 1770. Viewed from the north-west.
Built by Samuel Washington, younger brother of George Washington, in 1770. View from the south-east.
John Worthington built the original structure in 1735. Dr. John Briscoe remodeled the house to it's present day appearance in 1780. View from the south-west.