Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Comstock, Jim Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Comstock, Jim
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

View from the south west. Built in 1795 by Ferdinado Fairfax, godson of George and Martha Washington.
View from the North East.
Viewed from the South West. This barn has asymmetrical gable ends indicating it was built before 1840.
South and West (Rear) of the structure also known as "Shepard Hall". The house was built in 1798 by Moses Shepard.
View from the North West.
View from South West. The house was built in the late 18th century.
Built ca. 1775, view is of rear of the house.
View of the back of the house from the north-east. General Horatio Gates built the house ca. 1760. Later he served under George Washington during the American Revolution.
Known as "Traveler's Rest" the view is from the south-east. Gates built the house ca. 1760.
Gates named the home he built ca. 1760, "Traveler's Rest". The view is from south-west.
Located on Bullskin Creek, the house was built by John Ariss in 1786.