Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Howe, Barbara Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Howe, Barbara
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Built in 1981.
Taken from 1906 city directory.
Taken from 1906 city directory.
Built in 1981.
233 Park StreetBuilt in 1903. Photo from Brown Addition ad. Appears on Sanborn fire map in 1906,1911,1921,1927.
100 Jackson StreetBuilt in 1923. First known owner was Harry E. Knowlton. Appears on Sanborn fire map in 1927.
104 Jackson StreetBuilt in 1929. First owner was Perry D. Strausbaugh. Appears on the Sanborn fire maps in 1927.
447 Park StreetBuilt in 1912. First owner was William Obsorne Parriott-Moore and Parriot Drug Store. Appears on Sanborn fire map in 1911,1921,1927.
229 Grand StreetBuilt in 1910. First owner was Madison J. Stathers. Appears on Sanborn fire map in 1911,1921,1927.
View of upper Park Street.
224 Wilson StreetBuilt in 1908. First owner was Charles Finberg. Appears on Sanborn fire map in 1906,1911,1921,1927.
313 Grand StreetBuilt in 1920, this building was number 307 in the 1914~15 South Park directory. First known owner was Joseph R. Hughart. Appears on Sanborn fire maps 1911,1921,1927.