Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Howe, Barbara Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Howe, Barbara
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

232 Cobun Avenue.Built by 1903. First owner was William E. Lanham. Appears in Sanborn fire map from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
307 Cobun Avenue.Built in 1910. First owner was Blaine Elkins. Appears on Sanborn fire map from 1906-06, 1911-25, 1927-28.
129 Cobun Avenue.Built in 1910. First identified owner was Blaine Elkins. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
211 Park Street.Made in 1906. First identified owner was John Matthew Brown. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
212 Park Street.Built in 1902. First identified owner was Dr. Leonidas Cobun. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
216 Park Street.Built in 1910. First identified owner was Dr. Leonidas Cobun. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
208 Park Street.Built in 1911. First identified owner was Dr. Boaz Cox. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
212, 216, and 208 Park Street.Built in 1911. First identified owner was Dr. Boaz Cox. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
220 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was J.C. McVicker. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
220 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was J.C. McVicker. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
220 Park Street.Built in 1903. First owner was John L. Hatfield. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
224 Park Street.Built in 1909. First identified owner was Capt. George W. McVicker. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1921-25, 1927-28.