Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Howe, Barbara Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Howe, Barbara
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

223 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was John L. Dougan. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
233 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was John Lantz. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
233 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was John Lantz. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
237 Park Street.Built in 1909. First identified owner was Raymond M. Davis (1927). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1927-28.
Taken in 1906. J. Ami Martin-general manager of Sabraton RR Co.
257 Park Street.Built in 1901. First identified owner was Florence D. Bolton (1914). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906,1911,1921,1927.
257 Park Street.Built in 1901. First identified owner was J. Ami Martin. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906, 1911,1921, 1927.
232 Hagans Street.Built in 1918. First identified owner was Dr. Charles Cannady. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1921,1927.
306 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was Allen R. Price (1906). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906, 1911, 1921, 1927.
336 Demain Avenue.Built in 1900. First identified owner was James Russell Trotter (1909). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906, 1911, 1921, 1927.
428 Grand Street.Built in 1908. First identified owner was Clarence Lantz. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1911, 1921, 1927.
Taken in 1910. Taken from 1914 city directory.