Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Howe, Barbara Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Howe, Barbara
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

1906 city directory. "Want to Live, go to SP."
Built in 1868. 1868 view with suspension bridge.
Made in 1897. Bird's eye Fowler Print.
128 Wagner Road.Built in 1860. First identified owner was Waitman T. Willey.
256 Prairie Avenue.Taken in 1860. First identified owner was Alexander Wade.
48 Edgewood Street.Built in 1900. First identified owner was Leanna D. Brown. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911-20 and 1927.
Made in 1886. Came from Mon County atlas.
Taken in 1981. Corn from 1981.
Taken in 1900(?).
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.116.
Taken in 1900(?). Pleasant Street Bridge.
Taken in 1900(?). 125 days after bridge construction.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.125.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.46.
Taken in 1903. Brown Addition ad.
901 Grandview AvenueBuilt in 1906. First identified owner was John W. Wiles. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1927-36.
Mgt Suburbs cover.
Taken in 1900(?). Marilla Cooperative Window Glass Factory.
Taken in 1900(?). Digging South Park Sewer.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg. 69.
Taken in 1903 by Russell Morris-surveyor.
Taken from 1901. Plat of South Park.
Taken in 1906. Elmer Jacob & his buildings.
Taken in 1903. Elmer Jacobs & his office.
515 Grand Street.Made in 1901. Cover of Barber's "Modern Dwellings" catalog.
515 Grand Street.Made in 1901. Drawing for house-exterior.
Sears Roebuck catalog page.
313 Maple Avenue.First identified owner was Bernard B. Kemper in 1925.
Built in 1906. First owner was Charles Lutes. Appears on Sanborn firemap in 1927.
Made in 1906. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08.
Made in 1921. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1921.
Made in 1921. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1921-25.
Wilson Avenue & Ash Street.Built in 1900. Tennis court at Ash and Wilson.
Found on pg.39 of 1906 city directory.
Found on pg. 68 in 1906 city directory.
232 Cobun Avenue.Built by 1903. Appears in Sanborn fire map from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
232 Cobun Avenue.Built by 1903. First owner was William E. Lanham. Appears in Sanborn fire map from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
307 Cobun Avenue.Built in 1910. First owner was Blaine Elkins. Appears on Sanborn fire map from 1906-06, 1911-25, 1927-28.
129 Cobun Avenue.Built in 1910. First identified owner was Blaine Elkins. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
211 Park Street.Made in 1906. First identified owner was John Matthew Brown. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
212 Park Street.Built in 1902. First identified owner was Dr. Leonidas Cobun. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
216 Park Street.Built in 1910. First identified owner was Dr. Leonidas Cobun. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
208 Park Street.Built in 1911. First identified owner was Dr. Boaz Cox. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
212, 216, and 208 Park Street.Built in 1911. First identified owner was Dr. Boaz Cox. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
220 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was J.C. McVicker. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
220 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was J.C. McVicker. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
220 Park Street.Built in 1903. First owner was John L. Hatfield. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
224 Park Street.Built in 1909. First identified owner was Capt. George W. McVicker. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1921-25, 1927-28.
223 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was John L. Dougan. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
233 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was John Lantz. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
233 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was John Lantz. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906-08, 1911-25, 1927-28.
237 Park Street.Built in 1909. First identified owner was Raymond M. Davis (1927). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1927-28.
Taken in 1906. J. Ami Martin-general manager of Sabraton RR Co.
257 Park Street.Built in 1901. First identified owner was Florence D. Bolton (1914). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906,1911,1921,1927.
257 Park Street.Built in 1901. First identified owner was J. Ami Martin. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906, 1911,1921, 1927.
232 Hagans Street.Built in 1918. First identified owner was Dr. Charles Cannady. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1921,1927.
306 Park Street.Built in 1903. First identified owner was Allen R. Price (1906). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906, 1911, 1921, 1927.
336 Demain Avenue.Built in 1900. First identified owner was James Russell Trotter (1909). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1906, 1911, 1921, 1927.
428 Grand Street.Built in 1908. First identified owner was Clarence Lantz. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1911, 1921, 1927.
Taken in 1910. Taken from 1914 city directory.
416-420 Park Street.Built in 1906. First identified owners were William E. Dickinson and Edwin F. Church Jr. (1909). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1911, 1921, 1927.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.13.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg. 124.
308 Euclid Avenue.Built in 1901. First identified owner was Caleb Boyd (1906). Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1911, 1921, 1927.
308 Euclid Avenue.Built in 1901. First identified owner was Caleb Boyd. Appears on Sanborn fire maps from 1911, 1921, 1927.
438 Park Street.Built in 1922. First identified owner was Clynde Brand (1922). Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1927.
442 Park Street.Built in 1902. First identified owner was Jasper Newton Deahl (1906). Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927
442 Park Street.Built in 1902. First identified owner was Jasper Newton Deahl. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
443 Park Street.Built in 1904. First identified owner was William Rumsey (1906). Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
443 Park Street.Built in 1904. First identified owner was William Rumsey. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
443 Park Street.Built in 1904. First identified owner was William Rumsey. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
443-447 Park Street.Built in 1912. Garage. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1921, 1927.
443 Park Street.Built in 1904. First identified owner was William Rumsey. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
304 Maple Avenue.Built in 1901. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
304 Maple Avenue.Built in 1901. First identified owner was Charles T. Held. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.16.
517 Park Street.Built in 1904. First identified owner was Edgar Stewart (1906). Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
517 Park Street.Built in 1904. First identified owner was Edgar Stewart. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
517 Park Street.Built in 1904. First identified owner was Edgar Stewart. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1911, 1921, 1927.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg. 164.
Jackson Avenue.Garage at SW corner with Park.
Brick pavement.
Taken in 1900. Forney Wade driving one of the 1st automobiles in Morgantown.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.77.
Taken from city directory pg.103.
Taken in 1923. South High St. under construction.
Trolley on High Street.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.150.
Grading Grand Street in front of unfinished Frazer house.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.82.
615 Grand Street.Built in 1900. First identified owner was James C. Frazer. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1921 and 1927.
615 Grand Street.Built in 1900. First identified owner was James C. Frazer (1910). Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1921 and 1927.
615 Grand Street.Built in 1900. First identified owner was James C. Frazer. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1921 and 1927.
Taken from 1906 city directory pg.147.
Stained glass-Corbin.
Stained glass window courtesy of Martha Manning.