Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Howe, Barbara Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Howe, Barbara
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

View of upper Park Street.
Built in 1908. First known owner was Lucy and John Dougan. Appears on Sanborn fire map 1911, 1921, and 1927.
Built in 1915. First known owner was George C. Baker. Appears on Sanborn fire map in 1921 and 1927.
519 Park StreetBuilt circa 1920. First identified owner was Wilbur J. Kay. Appears on Sanborn fire map in 1921 and 1927.
Taken from Wardway Homes Catalog.
Taken from Sanborn fire map, year 1927.
109 Wilson AvenueBuilt in 1927.
Built in 1981.
Taken from 1906 city directory.
Built in 1906. First owners were Cora Miller and Lucy Donley. Appears on Sanborn fire map in 1906,1911,1921,1927.
450 Cedar Street.Built in 1901. First identified owner is possibly David Benson Waters(-Sheen/Schein). Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1921 and 1927.
104 Maple Avenue.Built circa 1915. First identified owner was Lloyd L. Friend. Appears on Sanborn fire maps in 1921 and 1927.