Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source LePera, Ruby Remove constraint Acquisition Source: LePera, Ruby Geographic Names Morgantown (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Morgantown (W. Va.)
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

The car, which reads "Fire Chief," is parked in front of the Morgantown Fire Department building on Spruce Street.  Doc, the fire department mascot, is in the backseat of the car.
Members of the Morgantown Fire Department, from left to right: "Chief John Hare, John Rich, Mearle Devaughn, Homer Zearley, William Sherman, Rolla Dutton, Plummer Pride, Harry Feck, Dorsey Stalnaker and Friend Barrett. The dog is "Doc," the mascot."Photo appeared in the Morgantown Post on February 23, 1927.
Print number 1265. Trucks are in front of the fire department building on Spruce Street. Doc, the firehouse dog, blends in among the Firemen standing on right vehicle.
Print number 1266. Firemen pose on the ladder and the truck.  Doc, the Morgantown Fire Department dog, is on the truck beneath the ladder.
Portrait of the WVU Cadet Band at WVU
Chitwood Hall is picture in the background.
The Presidents Home is now known as the Purinton House.
"View of town"