Search Constraints

You searched for: Aquisition Source Trail, Stephen D. & Fred Long Remove constraint Aquisition Source: Trail, Stephen D. & Fred Long
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

In the front row, from left to right, is Terrence Moorefield, Fred Brown, and Boyd Brown.In the second row, from left to right, is Christian Hetzel, George Griffith, Clemmer Peck, Mrs. Carrie B. Mahon (teacher), Reese Capeller, and Stanely Butler.In the back row, from left to right, is William Moorefield, Cecil Hinton, Julian Fredeking, Roy Mann, Oswald Blackwilder, Leo Ross, and Fred Flanagan.
The jail served as the "lockup" for unruly citizens for many years after its construction in 1868. The old jail was located at the Avis Crossing on the location where the Richmond building now stands. The building was later converted into a store.
Hinton's first brick school.
Group photo of the band members and instructor in the earlier part of the 20th century. Subjects unidentified.
Pictured is Earl Meador, Ray Meador, Clarence Knight, U. G. Ryall, O. J. Bowlry, Ollie Hoover, Mann, Ray, Henry Ryalls, Emmett Pack, and Charlie Bishop.
Railroad employees inspect the damage.
A teacher and his students of various ages, are pictured in a classroom. Subjects unidentified.
Photo of the one room school building's exterior.
Photo looking at the building's exterior from the dirt path.
Looking from the front of the classroom, school children of various ages, are pictured sitting at their desks. Subjects unidentified.
Exterior of the building sporting the American flag at its entrance.
Children of various ages, sit behind their desks inside the classroom. Subjects unidentified.