Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Trail, Stephen D. & Fred Long Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Trail, Stephen D. & Fred Long Geographic Names Hinton (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Hinton (W. Va.)
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Located on Block C #7, the depot was built ca. 1905.
Looking at the building from across the street. Silo Ice truck pictured on the right. Located on Block C #7.
Tracks running through the station along the Chesapeake & Ohio  (C & O) Railroad. Town seen in the background.
Employees (from left to right) Jim Bob Christian, Wes Surber, Mr. Christian, Ab Wiseman, unidentified, C.O. McGhee, unidentified, and Emmitt McLaughlin.
Employees John Smith and Buster Waulaga unloading boxes off of a cart. Company building located on Block C #1.
View of the building from across the street. Located on Block C #1.
Pictured is Earl Meador, Ray Meador, Clarence Knight, U. G. Ryall, O. J. Bowlry, Ollie Hoover, Mann, Ray, Henry Ryalls, Emmett Pack, and Charlie Bishop.
Group photo of the band members and instructor in the earlier part of the 20th century. Subjects unidentified.
Hinton's first brick school.
In the front row, from left to right, is Terrence Moorefield, Fred Brown, and Boyd Brown.In the second row, from left to right, is Christian Hetzel, George Griffith, Clemmer Peck, Mrs. Carrie B. Mahon (teacher), Reese Capeller, and Stanely Butler.In the back row, from left to right, is William Moorefield, Cecil Hinton, Julian Fredeking, Roy Mann, Oswald Blackwilder, Leo Ross, and Fred Flanagan.