Search Constraints

You searched for: Date 1902 Remove constraint Date: 1902
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Pardee and Curtin Logging Company
Shay locomotive and fully loaded log cars on a bridge over the Cherry River in Nicholas County, W. Va.
Portrait of Freida Aegerter Stadler at age 18.
'In 1902, Huntington's Style Emporium, R. A. Jack Store, 3rd Aveune, north side, between 9th and 10th street. W. H. Newcomb at extreme right, John W. Valentine at left of doorway.'
Group portrait of boys.  Boy in back row on right is holding a football.
A view of Morgantown, West Virginia in 1902, population 7,000.
'Now M. P. Church.'
Group portrait of female members of a Mandolin and Guitar Club with their instruments.
Pendleton High School, 1902.  Teacher was R. A. Moore.
Right- Luther Wiles of Ruthbelle, W. Va. Left- Charey Lants of Aura, W. Va. (holding flank, back row),  _, Charles Homes, Shilo Dumire of Elkins, W. Va., Oliver England (setting down), Joseph Summers (sitting down), Ely Wilfong, _ Helmick, Charles Poling of Elkins, W. Va., Elmer Dumire, French Renick and daughter of Parson, W. Va., Isac Wilfong of Montrose W. Va., Dave Wilhelem (boy sitting down).
Three ladies and a man are standing in front of Tom Watkins' home in Marquess, Preston County, West Virginia.
'The old Summers Home at Marquess, Preston County, West Virginia. 'Brother and sister, William Caleb Summers, back, Sarah E. Summers, Bower Fannie Summers, Maud Bower, Ira Summers, and William Bower.'
Cows are eating hay in front of George R. Sperow's barn in 'Fletcher' Martinsburg, West Virginia.
Basketball Team of West Virginia Conference Seminary, Buckhannon, W. Va.  The school was founded in 1890 by the Methodist church, and assumed its current name of West Virginia Wesleyan College in 1906.
Front view of the second Mechanical Hall building, located across the Chemistry Research Laboratory.
Exterior view of the West Virginia University Library during construction, cost of the building $105,000. The Library was once housed in the building which is currently Stewart Hall.
Showing Armory and Mechanical Hall, both now gone.
Portrait of African-American student Mary V. Wills-Livingstone.
Cement sidewalks under construction.
Armory Building and Mechanical Hall bordered the old athletic field.
A view of station farm and an adjacent building.