Search Constraints

You searched for: Date 1956 Remove constraint Date: 1956
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

'New Central Elementary School. Dedicated March 7, 1956.'
Group portrait of members of the Brooke County Bar which was taken in the William Country Club in Weirton, West Virginia. Seated left to right: Edward (Ned) George; C.K. Jacob; Judge JJ P O'Brien; and J.A. Gist. Standing left to right: James Park McMullen, Jr. Aloused C. Carman; Richard W. Barnes; Herman Rogersou; Hazlett Rodgers; R. E. Hagberg; Charles D. Bell; Clarence Spitznogle; Graham Nightingale; Walter E. Mokau; and Abraham Pruisky.
Two men shake hands at the Labor Temple.
From the New Dominion, February 16, 1956. Shown, Left to right, Dr. Charles Novman, Dr. Gordon R. McKinney. Members of the University Faculty.
Mechanical Hall II stood where the Mountainlair parking garage plaza is today, bordering Prospect Street.  The old Armory building bounded N. High Street enclosing the area that is now the Mountainlair plaza for a football field that was used until the stadium below Woodburn Hall was built.  Corner of Armory pictured on right.
Defense Department Photo (Marine Corps) No. 403253.