Search Constraints

You searched for: Date undated Remove constraint Date: undated Geographic Names Morgantown (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Morgantown (W. Va.)
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

The Field House, now known as Stansbury Hall, was completed in 1928.
"Mast of the battleship 'West Virginia', 1923-46.  A tribute to her gallant crew and to all West Virginians who have served our country in the armed forces, May 11, 1963."
The mast lays in a field before it is erected at West Virginia University's Memorial Plaza, which is located directly in front of Oglebay Hall.
A group of men and women are gathered on the plaza during the dedication celebration.
Looking up at the university building from the street below.
View of the field which is now where the MountainLair is located. In the background is the Armory and to the right of that is Mechanical Hall, which burned down in 1956. To the right is Commencement Hall, with grandstand attached to the back. To the left and up the hill is Stalnakar Hall.
Looking at the vine-covered university building from across the lawn.
Portrait of the WVU Cadet Band at WVU
View from hill where Brooks, Armstrong, and Physics (WVU Buildings) are now, toward the River Bridge (after 1907).