- Log Beams in Cyphert Family Home, Monongalia County, W. Va.
- 'Log beams with bark still on- underneath the original log cabin part of the Cyphert home (stone covered with white pillars on front) on left just before West Virginia - Pennsylvania State line on Fairchance Road. Was once a Stage Coach stop.
- Cyphert Home, Monongalia County, W. Va.
- 'Charles Cyphert home at Fairchance Road, on left just before the Pennsylvania line. It is now covered with field stone. Inside this clapboard is a log cabin (restored and uncovered by the Cypherts.) A date up near the roof says 'remodeled 1801'. It is said to have been a stage coach stop. Nail holes show in the rafters where curtains were hung to separate men and women and children guests. The logs were numbered with Roman Numerals. The pine trees in front are said to have sheltered some of Jones Raiders when they camped there.'
- Bedroom in Cyphert Family Home, Monongalia County, W. Va.
- 'Inside of bedroom, second floor of Cyphert home- original log cabin. Former Stagecoach sotp. On Fairchance Road, left, just before West Virginia-Pennsylvania state line.'