'Loughead house in south Morgantown on the west side of University Avenue. The Lougheads have occupied this house since 1870. A part of the house was built over 100 years ago. A man by the name of Durbin once owned the property and south Morgantown was formerly called Durbanna, being named by Mr. Durbin. The late George M. Reay formerly owned this house and conducted a tannery on a part of the lot and was later engaged in the foundry business for many years.'