Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Courthouse Park (Hinton, W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Courthouse Park (Hinton, W. Va.)
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

The square, to the left, is comprised of scattered trees and park benches. In the background is McCreery Hotel.
Farmers and customers interact outside of Courthouse Square.
Lilly (left) and Dickison (right) are pictured in the courthouse parking lot.
A man speaks to the crowd gathered at the memorial on the day of the Army Day Parade. Subjects unidentified.
A group of unidentified men pose beside the newly acquired Civil War cannon. This ancient piece of artillery is claimed to weight 16,500 pounds and was used by the southern states. The cannon was transported from the state of Florida, specifically. Former Congressman Littlepage donated the item to the city.
Johnson stands in front of the monument located right outside the courthouse.
A group of unidentified males pose on the corner of Second Avenue and James Street where the park is located.
Street view of the park. A group of people are scattered across the lawn.
Pictured on the site where the Hinton Post Office building erected ca. 1925, on the corner of 2nd Avenue and Ballengee Street, the boys play a pick-up game as people observe from the sidewalk.Pictured from left to right: Cecil Hall; Oscar Quesenberry; Frank Pierce; Bill Gardner; Fred Brown; "Fatty" Gregg; Jim Russell; (Quarterback) John Parry; (Right Half) Morris Templeton; (Fullback) Dick Noel; and (Left Half) "Flip" Johnson.The three boys standing behind the positioned team are John Cobb; Ernest Graham; and Worth Wray.Bowling's Hardware store pictured in the background on the corner.
A crowd gathers across the lawn and surrounds the fountain pictured in the center.
A large group of uniformed soldiers pose together behind decorations. In the background is Second Avenue and Temple Street. Subjects unidentified.