Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Hinton (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Hinton (W. Va.)
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

In the front row, from left to right, is Terrence Moorefield, Fred Brown, and Boyd Brown.In the second row, from left to right, is Christian Hetzel, George Griffith, Clemmer Peck, Mrs. Carrie B. Mahon (teacher), Reese Capeller, and Stanely Butler.In the back row, from left to right, is William Moorefield, Cecil Hinton, Julian Fredeking, Roy Mann, Oswald Blackwilder, Leo Ross, and Fred Flanagan.
Hinton's first brick school.
Group photo of the band members and instructor in the earlier part of the 20th century. Subjects unidentified.
Pictured is Earl Meador, Ray Meador, Clarence Knight, U. G. Ryall, O. J. Bowlry, Ollie Hoover, Mann, Ray, Henry Ryalls, Emmett Pack, and Charlie Bishop.
'Mouth of Greenbrier River and upper portion of Hinton, West Virginia.  Looking southeast toward sun.'
'Hinton, West Virginia, looking south at mile 62.'
'Hinton, West Virginia, looking south southwest.'
'Looking south at mile 57.8 about 3 miles below Hinton, Barksdale in distance.'
Post card print
Photo taken north from Foss Bridge near Bellepoint. The cabin served as a telegraph office.
View of the building from across the street. Located on Block C #1.
Employees John Smith and Buster Waulaga unloading boxes off of a cart. Company building located on Block C #1.
Employees (from left to right) Jim Bob Christian, Wes Surber, Mr. Christian, Ab Wiseman, unidentified, C.O. McGhee, unidentified, and Emmitt McLaughlin.
Tracks running through the station along the Chesapeake & Ohio  (C & O) Railroad. Town seen in the background.
Looking at the building from across the street. Silo Ice truck pictured on the right. Located on Block C #7.
Located on Block C #7, the depot was built ca. 1905.
House built in ca. 1875 by the C&O Railroad Company to house laborers working on the roundhouse. Located on Block C #11.
Exterior of the house located on Block D #12. The columns were brought by horse and buggy from Princeton, W. Va.
Railroad cars cover the tracks. New River seen in the background.
A train car sits on the railroad track.