Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Main Street (Bridgeport, W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Main Street (Bridgeport, W. Va.)
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

The stores were on West Main Street at the bridge in mid-town Bridgeport. The barber shop was owned by Bill Mick.
They were on West Main Street in Bridgeport.
An aerial view of Main Street Bridgeport, there is a Bridgeport Swimming Pool near center.
A house stands on the corner of Main Street and Virginia Avenue near Railroad Crossing across from the Old Stock Pens in Bridgeport, W. Va..
Emanuel Benedum (left), father of Michael Benedum with a well-known merchant Allen Fitzhugh.  The photo was taken on Main Street of Bridgeport, near current Benedum Civic Center.
The photo was taken near the end of its existence; the stock yard building on the corner of West Main street and Virginia Avenue was painted red in its last days.
Taylor's Restaurant on East Main Street.
The station was on East Main Street at the bottom of Fifth Street. Between 1955 and 1958 it was known as Don and Bob's City Service Center and Don and Bob's Sinclair Service Center, after owners Don Mayo and Bob Davis.