Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Morgantown (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Morgantown (W. Va.)
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

The mast arrived on campus in 1961 and dedicated in 1963.
A group of women, men, and children, who are likely members of a 4-H group. The group is in front of the library, which is now Stewart Hall.
'West Virginia University and Morgantown (1891-1892) as taken from a point some distance north of the U. The Catalogue for one of those subsequent years states that Science Hall was finished in 1893, but no sign of it is to be seen in this picture, but the roof was on Commencement Hall, and the Court House was built (1892), which fixes the date about as given above.' 'View of Morgantown & Sunnyside taken from North Morgantown Hill. Note the orchard along Overhill St. also showing the house owned by the Whites nearby.'
Woodburn Circle is pictured in the background. The mast is erected in Memorial Plaza, which is located directly in front of Oglebay Hall.
Written on the back of photograph: 'Town and Campus in 1895 and 1945; two communities and one city looking forward to another two hundred years.'
View of WVU from Observatory Hill.