Warder Chapel at the West Virginia Industrial School for Boys, Pruntytown, Taylor County, W. Va.
The chapel was built in what was then Williamsport, Virginia, twenty years before West Virginia became a state. The building served as a Methodist Protestant church until the Union of Methodist Churches in 1939. In 1947, the church and its grounds were sold to the Industrial School and was designated the school's institutional chapel.
The First United Presbyterian Church of Grafton, Taylor County, W. Va.
The church was organized in 1855 in what was then known as Fetterman, Virginia. During the church building's construction, services were held in the carpenter shop of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Company in Grafton.