Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names University Avenue (Morgantown, W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: University Avenue (Morgantown, W. Va.) Projects West Virginia History OnView Remove constraint Projects: West Virginia History OnView
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Photo taken from station porch, co-eds in view.
A view of the Beverly Avenue Viaduct, also known as the Falling Run Bridge, looking toward the WVU campus. Beverly Avenue is now known as University Avenue.
Purinton House built in 1905.  Poster on pole reads, 'Baseball Saturday, May 5'  Note: Trolley car tracks, gas lamp pole.
The postcard shows the old WVU Library which is now Stewart Hall.  Stewart Hall houses administrative offices.
Now University Avenue, In front of library (Stewart Hall.)
Looking towards WVU campus.
Taken from vantage point of what in 1978 would be the observation deck of the mast USS-W.Va.  Old Commencement was later called Reynolds Hall and it was torn down later on in time.  The Mountainlair, parking space, where supplies are hauled in to unloading dock for the food area now covers this space. The image also shows Stewart Hall.
Stewart Hall, once the administration building and WVU Library, shown from across University Avenue.