- Boody House in New Durham, N. H.
- 'The Boody House was at one time the largest in the town. In the room at the right of the door the church was organized with seven members. The room still contains the table, the chair used by Randal. It is kept as near as possible in its original condition.' Once Used as a Church by Benjamin Randal, one of the Founders of the Free Will Baptists and Storer College.
- Free Will Baptist Church, New Durham, N. H.
- 'This is the present church at New Durham. It was built about 1817. the foundation is as solid as that of the old church. The ledge showing in many places.' Free Will Baptists were one of the founders of Storer College.
- One of the First Churches in New Durham, N. H.
- 'This was one of the first church buildings built in the town of New Durham. It is about four miles northeast of the Ridge at what is called New Durham Corner. it was built about 1750. It has since been used as a church and town house. Randal preached here for some years. The pine tree has been a landmark for years. Notice the ledge in front of the building. Whether that has anything to do with the building I cannot say.'