- Old Post Printing Office, Morgantown, W. Va.
- ca. 1885
- The Morgantown Post newspaper office was torn down in 1891 to make room for the new court house. The newspaper was started by Henry Morgan in 1864 and the office was occupied by Morgan and his partner, N. N. Hoffman for 27 years.
- Morgantown Post Printing Office, Walnut Street, Morgantown, W. Va.
- Standing in front of shop, left to right: John Hoffman, Max Mathers, William Hoffman, Cal Young, and Gilbert Miller. Standing outside a second story door is Mr. Helmick. The little girls are not identified.