Search Constraints

You searched for: Topical Subjects Church buildings--West Virginia. Remove constraint Topical Subjects: Church buildings--West Virginia.
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Located in Borman Church.
Two women show the others a scheme for removing jars from a canning boiler.
Buffalo Presbyterian Church, on the left, was completed in 1857.  Buffalo Academy, on the right, was completed in 1849.
The steeple on the Buffalo Presbyterian Church is surrounded by scaffolding.
A sign hanging on the back wall reads, "School motto; 'Move forward,'" indicating that the church also serves as a school.
The church was established in 1823.
The church was established in 1847 as a Missionary Baptist church.
The church was established sometime between 1853 and 1854 by early pioneers who wanted to avoid hazardous traveling and benefit from a church in their immediate vicinity.
The church was organized in 1852 when a deed was made for the land.  However, the church was first built in 1843 and dedicated in 1846.  The present church was built in 1951.
The church was established in 1857 by seven people who had immigrated from Virginia.
A group of church m embers are gathered outside of the building which was built in 1880. The organization was established in 1847.
The church was established in 1840 as a branch of the Buckhannon Baptist Association until it was dissolved in 1850 and became independent.