Bailey Memorial Methodist Church, Taylor County, W. Va.
The church was organized as a part of the Simpson Creek Church in the Bailey Settlement in a circuit of churches in 1837. A log meeting house was built in 1940. The present building was built in 1903. The name of the church changed to Bailey Memorial in 1939.
The First United Presbyterian Church of Grafton, Taylor County, W. Va.
The church was organized in 1855 in what was then known as Fetterman, Virginia. During the church building's construction, services were held in the carpenter shop of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Company in Grafton.