Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Comstock, Jim Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Comstock, Jim Date 1936 Remove constraint Date: 1936
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Interior of the house, west end of north wall of room to right of "?". Also known as Shepard Hall, the structure was built in 1798 by Moses Shepard.
View from the southwest.
View of outbuilding from south-east.
Also known as the Fairfax Grant Stock Farm, built ca. 1775.
Outbuilding which is probably a meat house on a large farm, viewed from the south-west.
View of the Horatio Gates home from the north-east.
Named Falling Spring and located near Shepherdstown, West Virginia. The structure was built by Jacob Morgan in 1841. Viewed from the south-east.
Built by Samuel Washington, younger brother of George Washington in 1770. Viewed from the north-west.
Built by Samuel Washington, younger brother of George Washington, in 1770. View from the south-east.
Built by John Thornton Augustine Washington, grand-nephew of George Washington, in 1825. View from the south-east.