Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Comstock, Jim Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Comstock, Jim Date ca. 1936 Remove constraint Date: ca. 1936
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Viewed from the South West. This barn has asymmetrical gable ends indicating it was built before 1840.
Located on Bullskin Creek, the house was built by John Ariss in 1786.
South and West (Rear) of the structure also known as "Shepard Hall". The house was built in 1798 by Moses Shepard.
View from South West. The house was built in the late 18th century.
View from the North West.
Located in the Halltown area, it's also known as the Humphreys-Alexander House. The structure was built ca. 1845.
View from south west. Also known as Prospect Hill, the house was built ca, 1796.
View from the south west. Built by Frank Turner in 1830 on the Berryville Rd. near Charles Town. He sold the property, also known as Bullskin Farm to Straith Briscoe.
Built ca. 1775, view is of rear of the house.
Known as "Traveler's Rest" the view is from the south-east. Gates built the house ca. 1760.
Gates named the home he built ca. 1760, "Traveler's Rest". The view is from south-west.
View of the back of the house from the north-east. General Horatio Gates built the house ca. 1760. Later he served under George Washington during the American Revolution.