Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Comstock, Jim Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Comstock, Jim
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

North end of court room, west of main corridor. Extensive damage was done to the courthouse during several army occupations and battles during the Civil War. The structure was eventually restored.
Named Falling Spring and located near Shepherdstown, West Virginia. The structure was built by Jacob Morgan in 1841. Viewed from the south-east.
Built by Samuel Washington, younger brother of George Washington in 1770. Viewed from the north-west.
Built by Samuel Washington, younger brother of George Washington, in 1770. View from the south-east.
Built by John Thornton Augustine Washington, grand-nephew of George Washington, in 1825. View from the south-east.
Located near Leetown and built in 1835 by Federal Judge Henry St. George Tucker. View from the south-east.
Built ca. 1742 by Dr. John McCormick. View from the south-west.
Handhewn clapboard house was built ca. 1751. Peter Burr was first cousin to United States Vice President Aaron Burr.
Handhewn clapboard house was built ca. 1751. Peter Burr was first cousin to United States Vice President Aaron Burr.
John Worthington built the original structure in 1735. Dr. John Briscoe remodeled the house to it's present day appearance in 1780. View from the south-west.
House was built in ca. 1845. Since the photograph was taken the house has been demolished.
The "back House' shown in the is photograph was built in ca. 1737 by Richard Morgan, and grandson, Daniel Morgan built the "Great House" ca. 1800.