Search Constraints

You searched for: Acquisition Source Comstock, Jim Remove constraint Acquisition Source: Comstock, Jim
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

West side and (north) back end. John Brown tried and convicted here in 1859. The building was badly damaged during the Civil War and eventually restored.
East side and north end. John Brown tried and convicted here in 1859. The building was badly damaged during the Civil War and eventually restored.
North wall of the court room on the second floor. The building badly damaged during the Civil War and eventually restored.
North and West walls of main courtroom on second floor. John Brown tried and convicted here in 1859. The building badly damaged during the Civil War and eventually restored.
Slave quarters and outbuilding viewed from the South East. Also known as the R. Lucas House.
Celebration of West Virginia's 100 years of statehood.
Constructed for the New York World's Fair 1964-1965. In picture: William Wallace Barron- Governor and Hulett C. Smith- Commissioner of Commerce
Marshall Burns outbuilding viewed from S.W.
Originally built in 1750, Beverley has been remodeled several times. Near Rippon, West Virginia.
View from the N.W. of the log house.
Also known as the Vinton Farm, the house was built in 1840.